The updated CDC App makes it easier to access the information that’s most important to you! Whether you’re a healthcare worker, researcher, or interested in health information, the updated app allows you to tailor the content that’s sent to your app with just a tap of a few buttons!
New features in this app include:
• Support for smartphones
• Updated format for displaying and pulling content in the app
• Filter content on your home page so that the information that’s most important to you appears first!
• New content sources such as FastStats, Disease Case Counts, FluView Weekly, Travel Notices, and much more
NOW AVAILABLE ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
Get the official CDC Mobile application for your tablet, and now your smartphone! The newest update brings the most up to date health information to your phones or tablets.
Organize your home page so that the information that’s most important to you appears first! Turn off the sources you don’t want with just a flip of a switch and reset it all with the tap of a button.
The new design ensures that you’re getting the most up to date information whenever you open the app. A brand-new home page lets you see all your information in one place and updates whenever your device is connected to wi-fi. Enjoy a greater variety of content such as stories, videos, podcasts, and features to give you the most current health information from CDC.
Browse Featured Articles, stay on top of health news in the Newsroom section, and view CDC Images of the Week. If you’re a journal reader, view the latest Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report, Emerging and Infectious Disease journal, or the latest on Preventing Chronic Diseases. Lots of new information sources and features have been added to the redesigned application.
We'd love to hear your thoughts about the new app! Rate the CDC Mobile App in the App Store or leave a comment to let us know how we're doing. You can even send us an email through the app if you have suggestions for improvements!
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- December 13, 2011 Initial release
- December 17, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- March 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 04, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- June 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.3
- March 23, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 18, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.6
- June 05, 2014 New version 1.7
- October 06, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- October 15, 2014 New version 1.8
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.8.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.9
- June 26, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- October 22, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.9.3
- February 15, 2016 New version 1.9.4
- July 07, 2016 New version 1.9.5
- July 14, 2016 New version 1.9.6
- December 15, 2016 New version 2.0