- Adding Zika Virus content
Health Information at Your Finger Tips CDC 24/7
The CDC Mobile application puts health information at your fingertips. It features important health articles, disease of the week, current outbreaks, popular journals, timely updates, and access to social media. Wherever you go, you’ll have 24/7 access to important and timely health information that you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Check out these features:
･ Timely news articles to help you improve your health.
･ Each week there is a new “Disease of the Week” topic that includes: key facts, prevention tips, images, videos, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
･ Recent articles from CDC’s Vital Signs.
･ Infectious disease outbreaks currently being reported on by CDC
･ Journal articles from CDC’s Preventing Chronic Disease Journal and Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal.
･ Reports from CDC’s weekly Morbidity and Mortality Reports.
･ Press releases from CDC’s newsroom.
･ Access to CDC’s director videos, podcasts, blogs, social media and more CDC apps.
･ A multitude of images from CDC’s Public Health Image library.
･ “Did You Know” features to inform your prevention activities.
･ Share content via social media or email.
･ When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- December 13, 2011 Initial release
- December 17, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- March 13, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 04, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- June 28, 2012 New version 1.2
- September 26, 2012 New version 1.3
- March 23, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 18, 2013 New version 1.5
- October 30, 2013 New version 1.6
- June 05, 2014 New version 1.7
- October 06, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- October 15, 2014 New version 1.8
- October 17, 2014 New version 1.8.1
- December 18, 2014 New version 1.9
- June 26, 2015 New version 1.9.1
- October 22, 2015 New version 1.9.2
- December 19, 2015 New version 1.9.3
- February 15, 2016 New version 1.9.4