The new version includes the same helpful features as before PLUS:
1. Improved load times
2. Improved store page functionality
3. A simplified, user-friendly interface
4. One-month free trial to Harvard Business Review magazine on the iPad (with 1-year subscription)
Welcome to the Harvard Business Review app. The app is free to download and includes all subscription issues, live streams from HBR.org including Management Tip of the Day, social sharing, saving favorite content, interactive article exhibits, audio and video.
ALL-ACCESS SUBSCRIBERS: HBR All-Access Subscribers receive unrestricted access to the monthly iPad edition issues. You can easily connect your account and access the magazine for the remainder of your current subscription by clicking on the "Sync" button upon updating or downloading the app.
Subscription options for Harvard Business Review Magazine:
• One-month free trial; will be automatically renewed annually for $89.99 until cancelled
• 1-month subscription for $10.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• Single issue for $12.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
SUBSCRIBERS' AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (another year for annual subscribers, another six months for half-year subscribers, and another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
You can also visit our customer service at: http://hbr.org/help-customer-service-home/ipad
- June 17, 2015 New version 5.0.1
- February 11, 2015 New version 5.0.0
- June 13, 2014 Initial release