What's NewNEW IN VERSION 1.2
- Added the ability to select your level/rank. Classes will then be generated using only items unlocked at that level.
- Added the ability to share your classes via e-mail
- Fixed pistol & machine attachments that were not compatable.
- Fixed Model 1887 to not have attachments.
- Slightly reduced frequency of Overkill perk.
- Added a notification icon to the Other Apps button to show when new apps and updates are available
App DescriptionAre you tired of using the same old guns and perks? Want to challenge yourself with a randomly generated set-up? Now you can!
At the touch of a button, this app will randomly select one of over 90 BILLION different possible class combinations! You are nearly guaranteed to never generate the exact same class twice!
- FEATURES -
RANDOM CLASS GENERATOR
Randomly select a primary weapon, secondary weapon, attachments, proficiency, lethal equipment, non lethal equipment, three perks, and a strike chain.
Talk live with other app users and Black Ops players from around the world. Join clans, form teams and meet new people. You can also send out e-mail or text notifications to people on your friends list telling them when you are getting online to play Black Ops.
Check out hours of HD videos including tons of tips & tricks, official trailers, and awesome user submitted clips like across map throwing knife kills or crazy killstreaks.
NEWS & POLLS
Always keep up to date with the latest information from the community managers of Infinity Ward and Treyarch. You can also vote in the weekly polls to see what other app users think about topics such as what is the best assault rifle, or most fun map to play on.
MW3 Random Class Generator is an unofficial utility designed for use with Call of Duty. Call of Duty is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing, Inc. Brass Monkeigh Apps, LLC is not affiliated with Activision Publishing, Inc.
For more information about Brass Monkeigh Apps, check out:
February 15, 2012 New version 1.2
December 22, 2011 New version 1.1
December 19, 2011 Initial Release