3.5.7 (this update)
- Integration with Health app in iOS 8
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented the app to start on iOS 6.x devices
- Fixed crash due to music playlist
- Fixed "Add to Calendar" crash for iOS 6
- iOS 8 compatible
- Add workouts to your iOS Calendar
- Preview your workout schedule
- Print out the workout schedule with AirPrint
- See the route map on the workout screen
- Auto pause and re-start (must enable in Settings first)
Get in shape this Summer! If you are a couch potato this app will get you off the couch. Go from a couch potato to 60 minutes of power walking in just 12 weeks. The app is designed to gradually build up your fitness level. NO running required.
The health benefits of walking are TREMENDOUS... especially if the alternative is sitting on the couch. The plan is 12 weeks long with 4 walking days a week. The app will outline your schedule and make it simple and motivational to follow.
All you need to do is pick your playlist and go for a walk. The app will let you know when to switch from an Easy Walk to a Brisk Walk according to the plan.
This app works with all iPhone and iPod touch models running iOS 5.0 or greater. It works equally well when used on a treadmill or outdoors. An optional GPS feature is available for supported devices that will auto calculate your distance, pace and show your route on a map.
Our apps have helped thousands of people get more active. Let this app be your first step toward a more active and healthier lifestyle.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- March 23, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 20, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 13, 2014 New version 3.5.7
- December 03, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 28, 2014 New version 3.5.6
- September 24, 2014 New version 3.5.5
- September 15, 2014 New version 3.5
- June 17, 2014 Initial release