148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: OBEY THE FIST :: Read Our Full Review >>
Ever want to be the overlord of an evil empire? Command droves of loyal henchmen, research all manner of eccentric weaponry and all that? Plan X gives us that very opportunity, along with the chance to extend our influence to real-world locations.
What's NewWe know that a lot of you have been waiting for this update!
• Add option to purchase extra slots in the deck - No more need to choose between your favorite cards!
• Added option to redistribute potions - Re-distribute your skills any time!
• New missions, awards and other content!
As always, thank you very much for your continued support and for helping us spread the word about the game! Please like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
App DescriptionPlan X is a location-aware check-in game letting you and your real world friends compete for domination over the places you visit every day. Plan X plays best with 2-6 close friends that visit the same locations often.
The game theme includes Mad Scientists, Giant Monsters, Evil Geniuses and Super Villains… It's World Domination for the real world!
• Battle for control of the world around you!
• Complete Evil Plans and perform Alchemy!
• Make study hall a chance to build Alliances!
• Expand your Villainous Empire and League!
• Over 700 high-quality cards - Aliens to Zombies!
• Optionally check in via Facebook and Twitter!
Read what people are saying:
148 Apps says: 4.5/5 stars! -- "Plan X is the most interesting and compelling game…"
"Final Words: AWESOME!" - PjRads
"A must for any aspiring supervillian" - Jasonml
"Love the retro graphics and the sci-fi sounds. Lots to discover as you make your way thru levels. Also fun to wail on battle friends. Great game!" - FrankZK
"So much fun!" - MoxxyPrime
"Top notch game! Entertaining and challenging enough to keep you coming back for more." - LostInTheMes
Find out more and view a trailer at: http://www.extrafeet.com
Like us on Facebook for exclusive info! http://www.goo.gl/n1XWq
October 12, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 20, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
March 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 13, 2011 Initial Release