iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus support.
Video 2 Photo allows you to export one or more high quality photos from your videos in a quick, fun and original way.
Why would you do that?
* Sometimes you hesitate between taking a photo or a video. Take a video! thanks to 'Video 2 Photo' you can now extract from your video as many images as you like!
* You have inadvertently recorded a video when you wanted to take a picture. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can finally recover photos from this video.
* Taking 'The' good picture of an object, animal or person that moves is almost impossible. With 'Video 2 Photo' this becomes feasible.
* Taking a picture of yourself is always difficult. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can choose exactly the right image that suits you best.
* Choose a representative picture of your best videos and put it as wallpaper or print it in order to have it always with you.
* Have fun watching your favorite movies frame by frame and find the little detail that you had never seen before.
Videos can be imported from your device.
Events and Albums are recognized.
You can also connect your iDevice to iTunes in order to drag and drop other videos (iTunes file sharing feature).
The camera can be used directly to record a video in order to extract the images quickly thereafter.
An animated and original interface allows you to precisely select a picture from all the ones contained in the video.
It is also possible to view the video (possibly in full screen) and to directly target a specific time.
Once the image is selected, you will be able to view it (possibly in full screen), to eventually crop it (keeping the most interesting part of it) and to export it (to PNG or JPEG files) in different ways:
- archive it in the camera roll of your iDevice
- send it by email
- retrieve it via iTunes file sharing
- copy it (and thus paste it into other applications)
- print it
- open it directly in another application supporting image import.
- and even send it as a tweet or to facebook !
HD Images exported using Video 2 Photo have the highest possible resolution and quality.
Their resolution being the exact same one than the videos they are extracted from (a 1920 x 1080 video will produce 1920 x 1080 images)
If needed, some power user settings, located in the settings application, allows to change some parameters like the output file format (png/jpeg), the associated meta-data, and some behaviors of the application.
This application, can run on your iPhone and your iPad.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.7
- September 13, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 11, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 21, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- February 19, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 08, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 03, 2013 New version 1.6.1
- October 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- June 30, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 28, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 01, 2013 New version 1.5
- March 22, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- March 20, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- December 17, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 14, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.4
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- October 01, 2012 New version 1.3
- June 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 28, 2012 Initial release