What's NewThis new version adds some subtle changes to make the app even better.
Here are the new features :
* The preview image in the export screen can now be visualized in real size (pinch, long press and press gestures handled)
* Improved bottom movie scrubber. The scrubbing speed is variable (like in the iPod app), allowing a more precise control when your finger is moving away the bar.
* Improved quality of the images, when exported to the Camera Roll (the new default type being PNG)
* New "Video 2 Photo" section in the device settings application, allowing to customize the application, if needed.
* In case of an input video selection change, It is now possible to save the current video (if it was directly recorded using the camera), avoiding any unwanted data loss. (this option can be customized in the settings application).
* It is possible to define the file type (JPEG or PNG) used for export in the settings application. A pop up can also be displayed every time, if you need frequent changes.
If you like this application, don't forget to add/update your reviews.
This helps a lot and gives motivation for new versions.
And if you can let your friends know about this app, it's even better :)
Thank you for your support !
App DescriptionVideo 2 Photo allows you to export one or more photos from your videos in a quick, fun and original way.
Why would you do that?
* Sometimes you hesitate between taking a photo or a video. Take a video! thanks to 'Video 2 Photo' you can now extract from your video as many images as you like!
* You have inadvertently recorded a video when you wanted to take a picture. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can finally recover photos from this video.
* Taking 'The' good picture of an object, animal or person that moves is almost impossible. With 'Video 2 Photo' this becomes feasible.
* Taking a picture of yourself is always difficult. With 'Video 2 Photo' you can choose exactly the right image that suits you best.
* Choose a representative picture of your best videos and put it as wallpaper or print it in order to have it always with you.
* Have fun watching your favorite movies frame by frame and find the little detail that you had never seen before.
Videos can be imported from the camera roll of your iDevice.
Events and Albums are recognized.
You can also connect your iDevice to iTunes in order to drag and drop other videos (iTunes file sharing feature).
The camera can be used directly to record a video in order to extract the images quickly thereafter.
An animated and original interface allows you to select a picture from all the ones contained in the video.
It is also possible to view the video (possibly in full screen) and to directly target a specific time.
Once the image is selected, you will be able to view it (possibly in full screen), to eventually crop it (keeping the most interesting part of it) and to export it (to PNG or JPEG files) in different ways:
- archive it in the camera roll of your iDevice
- send it by email
- retrieve it via iTunes file sharing
- copy it (and thus paste it into other applications)
- print it
- open it directly in another application supporting image import.
- and even send it as a tweet or to facebook !
This application, can run on your iPhone and your iPad.
Portrait and Landscape orientations are supported in all screens.
May 02, 2013 New version 1.5
March 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
December 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
November 30, 2012 New version 1.4
December 11, 2011 Initial Release