148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: IDEAL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Turning tweets into spoken words in a super simple to use way.
What's New- Minor Bug Fixes
- You can now select your preferred spoken languages (and leave out those you don't understand)!
- Minor bug fixes.
- Introducing Bookmarks and Retweets:
> New "Email Me" feature to send tweets by email to you so you can get back to them later.
> New "Retweet" option, to share tweets while listening to The Social Radio!
- Automatically reconnects after internet connection loss.
- Improved experience while you are listening to music.
- When experiencing issues with your Music Volume, the "Sound Check" option on your iTunes app allows you to synchronize and adjust your device volume to the desired level.
- Minor bug fixes.
For news, support or to submit feedback visit http://blog.thesocialradio.com or send us an email to email@example.com.
App DescriptionThe Social Radio reads your Twitter feed to you so you can enjoy your tweets even while on-the-go!
This multi-tasking tool helps the busy Twitter user keep up with their social media content while stuck in traffic, exercising or while working on other chores.
Listen to Twitter streams, favorite lists, trending topics, funny hashtags and your customized searches; all beautifully played on top of your choice of music.
The content you care about, played on top of the music you love!
"A much better way to keep up with your Tweets… The ultimate multi-tasking tool." -BBC
As seen on Wired, BBC, Rolling Stones, The Guardian, The Next Web and El Pais.
- Listen to your Twitter stream and favorite music from your playlists at the same time.
- Ability to stream music from your iPod or most popular services like Pandora, Spotify, Rdio and TuneIn Radio.
- App works in background, so you can use your mobile device for other activities.
- Automatic language detection for each tweet (supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, and more!).
- Intelligently reads common emoticons and texting-style abbreviations.
- App allows you to adjust reading speed.
"I can listen to all tweets in the timeline & keep up to date with current news without staring at my phone & this frees me up to cook, work, do household chores, groom the dog & still laugh at what people are saying on Twitter! Five stars from me!" - Current TSR user
Rated over 4.5 stars on Apple AppStore, with users from over 100 countries.
Over 15,000,000 Tweets played to date, which translates to over 10 years in total time!
Download The Social Radio now so you can start listening to your Twitter feed.
For news, support or to submit feedback visit http://blog.thesocialradio.com or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 28, 2013 New version 1.4.2
October 29, 2013 New version 1.4.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4.0
April 05, 2013 New version 1.3.4
March 05, 2013 New version 1.3.3
February 23, 2013 New version 1.3.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release