- Added Contents page button
****** Missed an issue? Enjoy 50% off all back issues of your favourite magazines for a limited time only! Offer starts 27th August and ends 1st September at 11:59 pm GMT ********
Need holiday inspiration? Lonely Planet Traveller is packed with ideas, whether you’re after a European city break, a weekend on the coast in Britain, a road trip through America or a once-in-a-lifetime safari in Africa.
Every issue is crammed with ideas for new places to go. You'll be taken on a journey through the beautiful photography, with highly atmospheric features transporting you to spectacular landscapes and allowing local people to reveal their culture, history, food, drink and the natural wonders that surround them. And it’s all backed up by the unbiased, insider recommendations that Lonely Planet is so renowned for.
Experiencing the world – from the road or your armchair – has never been easier…
• Discover quick-break ideas you may never have thought of in our Ten Easy Trips section
• Stunning photography from our readers and award-winning photographers brings destinations to life
• Engaging, intelligent writing brings new insight into the culture, food, wildlife and landscapes of the world
• Every story ends with all the practical information you’ll need to plan your own trip
Subscribe and Save
You can receive generous savings when you subscribe to the app choosing the term which suits you best:
1 year - £29.99
6 month - £15.99
Single issue copies are also available within the App
*** the first month is free. When you start a 12month subscription the first issue starts with the next live issue after that start date however we give you immediate access to the current issue for free ***
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected]
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help. Unfortunately, from time to time an app may crash and on the odd occasion this happens we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible. In order to diagnose an issue we would really appreciate you clicking on the App support page above and completing the short form at the bottom of the page.
- May 17, 2012 Initial release
- July 29, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.5.0
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.1.8
- August 10, 2013 New version 2.1.10
- January 10, 2014 New version 3.1.16
- April 24, 2014 New version 3.1.21
- August 20, 2014 New version 3.1.23
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.2.30
- November 06, 2014 New version 3.2.31
- February 17, 2015 New version 3.2.37
- July 18, 2015 New version 3.3.43
- July 18, 2015 New version 3.3.43
- August 02, 2015 New version 3.3.44
- August 19, 2015 New version 3.3.45