What's New- Performance and stability upgrades.
- Fixed some bugs that caused custom food nutrition values to display incorrectly.
- Recently viewed foods now load correctly on subsequent views.
App Description**Don't just track calories! A healthy path to optimal weight and wellness requires a balanced and nutritious diet.**
Nutrition Journal is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap!
The ultimate nutrition (macronutrient, vitamin, and mineral) tracker is now available for iPad! From the makers of Nutrition Advanced comes Nutrition Journal for iPad.
Track your macronutrient, vitamin, and mineral intake from Vitamin A to Zn with Nutrition Journal for iPad. Keep a log of your dietary intake of over 30 nutrients for 100,000+ foods.
Our database contains DETAILED nutrition data on over 100,000 commonly eaten foods, including restaurant foods and supermarket brands.
Most calorie and nutrition trackers only track a handful of nutrients, with no vitamins and minerals. Nutrition Journal for iPad tracks over 30 nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and macronutrients.
Nutritionist or studying to be one? Nutrition Journal for iPad provides the most comprehensive diet tracking available.
With a few taps, you can generate a daily eating log of all your meals, then get a comprehensive analysis of your nutrition.
We've included RDA and Adequate Intake values for each vitamin and mineral, so you can see and chart how what you've logged compares to the U.S. recommendation.
In addition, we've included a calorie counter feature. Creating your profile calculates your estimated caloric needs. Set a weight change goal and it will update your calorie goal.
FULL FEATURE LIST:
- DETAILED nutrition data on over 100,000 commonly eaten foods.
- Easy-to-use daily food log. Create meals and add supplements.
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods.
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart.
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients.
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
- Calorie goals based on caloric needs estimate and weight change goals.
- View a progress bar of calorie consumption each day.
- Search foods.
- Browse by category.
- Recently viewed.
- Save favorite foods.
- Add custom foods.
- Works with both U.S. and metric units.
- Works offline (no internet required).
- No accounts or sign up required.
- Export logs to email.
FULL NUTRIENT LIST
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Monounsaturated Fat
- Polyunsaturated Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Net Carbohydrates
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K
November 20, 2013 New version 1.1.0
February 02, 2013 New version 1.0.2
March 30, 2012 New version 1.0.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release