What's New in Version 2.2.10
- Special edition section (inc. free downloads)
- Feature video previews
- Classic issue section
- Detailed description of every issue
- Dedicated ‘My Issue’ section
TOP GEAR MAGAZINE UK on the iPad and now iPhone is fully interactive. It brings you the most exciting motoring news from across the globe every month through HD video, HD image galleries, reader interaction, bonus content... and, of course, The Stig.
**NEW - iPHONE edition is now FULLY INTERACTIVE**
**No.1 Motoring Magazine App in the UK and No.2 in the US**
**DMA (Digital Magazine Awards) 2013. Winner – Motoring Magazine of the Year**
Every month, the iPad edition of TopGear magazine features exclusive videos of the most incredible machines on the planet and with the best motoring writers in the business, TopGear puts you firmly behind the wheel of the most exciting cars money can buy. And now with loads of incredible HD video and HD image galleries every issue, TopGear is the best-looking motoring magazine around.
Plus, there are TopGear reviews on all the new cars that matter, covering everything from the Skoda Yeti to the Ferrari LaFerrari.
Decide how you want to experience TopGear magazine UK:
* HD videos – stunning video of our world-exclusive features
* HD galleries – experience your favourite supercar from every angle, with extra images
* Interactive features – see the cars come alive with a swipe of your finger
* Entertainment – tour around with our incredible 360° interior and exterior images
* Hidden content – tap to reveal additional content
* Buyers guide – read all the essentials for all of the new cars that matter
* Exclusive offers – digital promotions only available on iPad
We’d love to hear what you think of our iPad edition; please contact us at [email protected]
SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE
You can receive generous savings when you subscribe, choosing the term which suits you best:
6 months – £12.99 / $16.99 / €16.99
1 year – £23.49 / $30.99 / €30.99
(Single-issue copies are also available)
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your ‘Account Settings’ after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
RESTORE PREVIOUS PURCHASES
To restore any previous purchases after updating the app, go to your TopGear magazine UK library, click the settings button on the top right of the screen and select ‘Restore all Purchases’. Then select ‘Restore’ on the pop up, and your previous purchases will be restored.
Unfortunately, from time to time, an app may crash, and on the odd occasion this happens, we will endeavour to fix the issue as soon as possible. In order to diagnose a problem, we would really appreciate it if you clicked on the app support page above and completed the short form here http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.2.10
- September 19, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- September 18, 2014 New version 2.1.99
- June 08, 2014 Initial release