• 2 New Spelling Activities to Work on Word Lists: Word Practice and Scrambled Letters
• Create Users
• Detailed reports per user (reports can also be exported via email)
• Record audio to replace any word or phonic
• Easy Word Lists Sharing with nearby devices, or via email
• Display only a subset of letters in the Movable Alphabet
• Many new settings to customize the app
• Rotation bug fixed
• Spanish Version of Word Wizard app called "Speak ‘N Spell for the iPad Generation" by the New-York Times
• Featured as "New & Noteworthy" in Mexico's App Store
Spanish Word Wizard is a unique app that lets kids hear the sounds of letters and words using a talking movable alphabet. Featuring advanced text to speech capabilities, the app can pronounce and spell-check an unlimited number of original spanish words.
Spanish Word Wizard also provides spelling practice with a list of more than 1,500 questions and answers, and the best is that you can add your own words to create any spelling quiz.
Note that this is an immersive Spanish app - no translation is provided except for menus.
Check demo on YouTube to understand how this app is unique: http://bit.ly/magiapalabrasvideo
The Talking Movable Alphabet comes with the following features and options:
• 3 voices: 1 Latino voice (Female) and 2 Castilian voices (Female and Male)
• Spell checker highlights unrecognized words
• Spanish Phonics or letter name when a letter is touched in the alphabet
• Read each word or all the words created as a sentence.
• Grid or free placement mode
• Voice Transformer (speed,tone) for added fun
• Cursive and block letters
• Uppercase or lowercase letters for block letters
• 2 backgrounds
• ...and even more options to fit your needs
• Fun Spelling Quizzes Activity •
Spanish Word Wizard also features hundreds of fun spelling quizzes using the talking Movable Alphabet. Features of this activity are:
• more than 1,500 questions and answers
• Create custom word lists by entering your own words and sentences - and you can even share your word lists
• Hints are available if kids don’t know how to spell a word
• Nice animations are displayed when a word is completed
• Once a quiz is completed, a report is displayed and fun interactive animations are available as a reward
Spanish Word Wizard is a universal application that can be used on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (without requiring the user to purchase it twice).
Please send your suggestions, comment or questions to [email protected] We are listening to our users to make our products even better.
- February 06, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 28, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 17, 2014 Initial release