iOS 10.1 Fixes
- Added 64-bit support for improved performance
Stay tuned for bigger, better update in the coming months!
Never forget a password again. Easily store and protect your PINs, passwords and other sensitive info on iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac desktop/laptop computers.
Recent online security breaches highlight the risk of using the same password for multiple websites or simple passwords such as ‘12345’. Everyone needs to be diligent about using strong, unique passwords and they need to be changed frequently.
The easiest way to store and remember your passwords is to use a password management solution that is intuitive, secure, and accessible everywhere. Passwords Plus fits all of these requirements, at minimal cost. Even store other personal/private items such as gift ideas, online purchase details and more!
The new Passwords Plus 3.0 also features free editing and creating of up to 25 passwords for up to 60 days for new users. After 60 days, you will have the 'free version', where passwords will be view-only and you will be without backup/restore options and the ability to auto-sync passwords between devices.
The purchased version includes: unlimited passwords, data backup, syncing between devices where Passwords Plus is owned, and removal of in-app advertising. You have the option to purchase at any point.
To purchase, just go to the settings menu in Passwords Plus on your device and tap 'Store' to follow the in-app purchase steps.
Current license owners: If you have already purchased, your current features will remain intact with your v3 update and you will have ad removal in place for 1 year.
Passwords Plus Highlights:
1. Keep your info “in sync” across all of your devices thanks to our secure cloud storage and SamePage™ technology. Changes made on your iPhone will automatically appear on your iPad and computer(s) where Passwords Plus 3.0 or 2.0 is installed*.
2. Up-and-running in less than 5 minutes – Easy to setup and unlike other password management apps, no need to open a 3rd party cloud account in order to sync, backup or restore your data.
3. Universal app - one purchase includes the iPad and iPhone versions.
4. Proven industry experience – Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office (Docs To Go) and productivity solutions, including password protection software for the past 11+ years.
Watch Passwords Plus in action on our YouTube channel:
*Note: Mac and Windows desktop/laptop versions are available for purchase from the Mac App Store and DataViz respectively. Visit http://www.dataviz.com/buyPWPapp for purchase details.
Check out what our customers are saying on the App Store:
“It is an invaluable app that I use daily.”
“Best password vault out there!”
“The new update is great!”
“Nice app and the new update is so nice. Easy to use and will purchase the Mac version. Thanks to the developer.”
• Secure – 256-bit AES encryption (military grade) keeps data safe and secure.
• Auto-Synchronization – Updates made on one device will automatically be reflected on all devices (option available to turn on/off).
• Backup/Restore – Included free! Info can be retrieved if your iPad, iPhone, or computer is lost or stolen.
• Generate Password – Automatically generate random passwords to avoid using “obvious” or “duplicate” passwords.
• Auto Lock – Set Passwords Plus to lock after a specified time period to protect your data (iPad and iPhone only).
• Self-destruct – Configure to erase your Passwords Plus data if multiple wrong passwords are attempted.
• Templates included – Get started quickly with minimal data entry.
• Categories & favorites – Customize categories and set favorites to easily find frequently used records.
• Responsive sales and support teams in-house.
Like/interact with Passwords Plus and DataViz on:
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- May 29, 2015 New version 3.002
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.003