SALE SALE 50% OFF!!
***** PROBABLY THE BEST ROUTE PLANNING APP ON THE APP STORE *****
** MORE THAN 130.000 USERS CAN'T BE WRONG (Jun, 2012)!!
Planning your journeys with Routes. Planning your Journeys is now as easy as touching a map! Forget using a paper map in a Hotel when you are going to planning the route for tomorrow! With this app you will save a lot of time and it will be much more easy!
*** ROUTES. PLANNING YOUR JOURNEYS IS NOW FEATURED BY APPLE IN TRAVEL CATEGORY (US)! ***
** Check out this video review from DailyAppShow.com:
With "Routes. Planning your Journeys" you can:
- Create infinite itineraries, for example: Trip to London 2012, Christmas holidays…
- Create routes for each itinerary, for example: Visiting the old town, Go shopping, A pub route…
- Add up to 25!! waypoints for each route by simply tapping the map. Incredibly easy!
- For each waypoint you will see the Street View image and more info.
- Search for places, restaurants, pubs, monuments… and add them to the route if you want.
- NEW: Search over hundreds of public routes. Users can make their routes public.
- Wikipedia powered! Search points of interest near a waypoint!
- Add notes for your waypoints.
- Edit your route when you want: change the waypoints order, remove a waypoint, etc. The new route will be calculated automatically!
- Also you can see the the full step itinerary for each route.
- The App calculates the total distance and the total time for a route.
- Fastest route button also available! The App calculates the fastest route if you want by reordering all the waypoints!
- It shows your current location (use native maps)
- Three maps types available: Classic, Hybrid & Satellite.
- Three route types available: Driving, Cycling & walking.
- Share itineraries and routes via e-mail!
- Print itineraries and routes with AirPrint!
- Sync your trips across your devices!
- Full iOS6 support!
Routes. Planning your Journeys have a wonderful interface design. Each itinerary and each route have a different color that you can choose when you create them. The interface will adapt to these colors so using the app will be even more funny and less boring!
Routes. Planning your Journeys is designed for iPhone & iPad so you have only to pay once to get it for both devices. With the syncing support all your itineraries and routes will be shared on all your devices!
HOW TO USE THIS APP:
1) Add an itinerary, please complete it with a name, description and a color.
2) Tap on the itinerary to open it and create a new route by clicking on the "add" button on top.
3) To add waypoints to the routes:
3.1) iPad: Tap on the route to open it, tap on the map during one second and wait for the marker. Then tap on the marker to show the details and click on the "Add to route" button. You can also add markers to the map by searching on the search bar at map view!
3.2) iPhone: Click on the bottom button with a globe image, this open the map view. Tap on the map during one second and wait for the marker. Then tap on the marker to view the details and click on the "Add to route" button. You can also add markers to the map by searching on the search bar at map view!
(*) You can edit the route at any moment by tapping on the marker or on the waypoint list.
Please, if you find any problems, suggestions or questions, contact with us at: [email protected]
** IMPORTANT NOTE: If you update the app and don't see any of your previous data, please open the settings app, tap on "Routes" and switch off the iCloud syncing.
(*) An active Internet connection is required to create routes.
- June 29, 2014 New version 2.6
- October 25, 2013 New version 2.5
- June 18, 2013 New version 2.4
- March 08, 2013 New version 2.3
- January 25, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 21, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 27, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 29, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 26, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- October 08, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 06, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 06, 2012 New version 2.1
- August 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 25, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- August 23, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 03, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 26, 2012 New version 1.6
- April 24, 2012 Initial release