App DescriptionTwistCam creates â€śInceptionâ€ť like distortions in your photos. The app ripples through your photos to show another world.
How does it work? The app creates a series of concentric circles, each is turned at an angle. These work to shift the reality of your photo.
Configure the size of the circles, the number of circles and the angle to create your own twists on reality. Add as many twists to your photo as you like.
The app has undo functionality built-in, so feel free to experiment; if you don't like that last twist you added, just hit undo and try again!
Inspired by Nicholas Kennedy Sitton's Twisted series. http://www.flickr.com/photos/nicksitton/sets/72157627860353632/
Twitter: @infodingapps #twistcam
Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/twistcamapp/
1. Use photos from your camera roll or launch the camera and take photos in the app itself.
2. Configure your twists with the easy-to-use touch-based interface.
3. Add as many twists to a photo as you like.
4. Undo any twist if it didn't quite turn out the way you wanted.
5. Share your twisted photos on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, or via email or save your them to your camera roll.
November 30, -0001 Initial Release