• Bug fixes and performance improvements
A to B is a quarterly magazine loaded with informative articles on the interface between bicycles and other forms of transport. The magazine specialises in electric bikes, folding bikes, bike trailers and anything new and exciting in the 'green' transport field. This widely respected magazine has been in production for 17 years. The pages fit the iPad format at near actual size, making reading quicker and easier.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is published. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to April 2006. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
£9.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
- September 15, 2012 New version 6.1
- February 24, 2013 New version 6.6
- May 21, 2013 New version 7.0
- July 24, 2013 New version 7.2
- September 16, 2013 New version 7.3.0
- October 24, 2013 New version 7.4.1
- June 25, 2014 New version 7.6.3
- October 05, 2014 New version 8.0.0
- December 12, 2014 New version 8.2.4
- March 28, 2015 New version 8.3.0
- September 23, 2015 New version 9.0.1
- July 11, 2016 New version 9.2.3
- July 14, 2016 New version 9.5.4
- November 19, 2016 New version 10.0.0
- November 30, 2016 New version 10.0.1