We are delighted to present a completely overhauled version of Mills:
-Now you can also play online against players from around the world
-Weekly and monthly leaderboards
-Improved graphics and menus
-Many other new features and improvements
Don’t forget to give the game a 5-star rating if you enjoy it as much as we do!
We’re also happy to receive your feedback in the form of criticisms and suggestions for improvement:
Stability improvements and bugfixes
Mills board game by LITE Games: Play the popular game of Mills on iPhone and iPad with online multiplayer now for free.
Mills is a hugely popular game throughout the world, characterized by the fact it is so easy to learn – and it’s even older than chess. Nowadays the game that's also well known as Nine Men's Morris, The Mill Game, or Cowboy Checkers is a national pastime in many countries. Variations of the game include Morabaraba (South Africa), Char Bar (India), or Tapatan (Philippines). The aim of the game is to hit as many enemy stones as possible by forming so-called Mills (3 stones in a row). However, you can also block your opponent by cleverly moving your own stones around, rendering them unable to make a move.
If you think that you're a master of strategy: try to win against the strongest players of the LITE Games community!
- Completely free and in English
- Unlock amazing achievements
- Climb to the top of the online highscore leaderboard
- Single player and multiplayer
- Can be played online and offline
- Customizable rules to suit your individual needs
Mills is a real classic travel game – it is perfect for fans of Backgammon, Draughts or Othello and offers a strategic challenge for beginners as well as experienced veterans.
The mobile Mills board game is offered in high quality localization in the following languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.
1. How can I use the offline multiplayer mode and play with another person on the same device?
Please go to the menu (the circle with the three bars in the top left corner) and go to "Settings". Now switch "Offline: Human" to "On". When you go back to the start menu, the offline mode is set to "Human vs Human".
2. Where can I change the difficulty and rules for offline mode?
Please go to the menu (the circle with the three bars in the top left corner) and go to "Settings". In the box for "Rule Settings" set "Standard Rules" to "Off". Now you can change the rules and difficulty settings for offline mode as you wish.
3. Why does an ad appear during a match and the game is over afterwards?
Adverts are only shown if the server classifies a game as over. Reasons for this could be that a player loses connection, leaves the game, is blocked and can't make any move or the game was won regularly. The text that is shown in the game summary afterwards gives you an idea of what happened.
Mills is an advertiser funded app, i.e. ads are presented within the app. If you prefer to use the app without ads we do offer a "no ads" setting as auto-renewable subscription. You have the choice between the following options:
- 1 month for $0.99 or equivalent (subscription renews after 1 month)
- 3 months for $1.99 or equivalent (subscription renews after 3 months)
- 1 year for $4.49 or equivalent (subscription renews after 1 year)
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
You can find our general terms and conditions here: http://tc.lite-games.com
You can find instructions on how to view, change or cancel your existing subscriptions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Visit us for more free iPhone and iPad games:
Or give us your App feedback here:
Thanks for playing!
- December 23, 2011 New version 1.1
- February 25, 2012 New version 1.2
- July 17, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 20, 2012 New version 2.0
- February 22, 2013 New version 2.1
- January 08, 2014 New version 2.2.7
- February 13, 2014 New version 2.2.9
- June 25, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- December 15, 2016 New version 2.5.1
- December 21, 2016 New version 2.5.2