① improved performance
② fixed minor bugs
Try to survive!
It would seem there's nothing hard about just moving the ball around, picking crystals and getting scores if not needles arriving from every corner of the screen threatening to pierce the ball.
A simple arcade game which can charm a player with it's nice design, comfortable user interface, clear game-play and absence of excessive bells and whistles. A player needs to avoid needle rain. Crystals are helpful with this task: red ones are destroying needles and those of blue color slow them down for some time.
- February 20, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 16, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 03, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 22, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- June 04, 2014 Initial release