148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: USEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
A comprehensive compendium of current music knowledge.
App DescriptionTo all music Fans in the world!
Do you want to know everything there is to know about your favorite artists?
The FanTastic app offers you all artists in the palm of your hand, including 20 million song previews in one app!
Choose artists from the Top 100 list (weekly updated and powered by Last.fm) or search for more artists. Find out what genres and search terms are currently hot (tags). Listen to new song previews and download the songs from iTunes.
FanTastic is an innovative new app that offers music lovers all there is to know about all the artists in the world (powered by Last.fm)! Stay up to date with everything there is to know about your favorite artists (tweets, albums, songs, YouTube music videos, buy concert tickets, pictures, etc).
FanTastic has integrated the ‘Socialize SDK’ which offers users social activity within the app: likes, comments, and shares, plus an “activity pane” allowing users to see what others have liked, commented on and shared, too. We have added a social layer to the app, allowing the users to socialize with each other about songs and artists.
Another unique feature of the app is the integration of the Seatwave SDK, which allows users to buy concert tickets for their favorite artists directly from within the app!
The FanTastic app includes:
- browse through all the top selling artists
- listen to a preview of all available songs
- easily buy songs and albums on iTunes
- mark artists you like as favorites for easy reference
- find similar artists
- watch the latest music videos on YouTube
- Airplay compatible (stream to Apple TV)
- artists photo wall
- Socialize and share with all users of the app
- check out everything about the artists like bios and pictures (powered by Last.fm)
- buy concert tickets via Seatwave
- share the songs you like via Twitter, Facebook, Twitter or e-Mail
- graphics optimized for retina display
In order to download songs, your country must have an iTunes Music Store
Apple iTunes permits listening to previews only from within countries that have an iTunes Music Store. In all other countries streaming is not possible, this will result in an error message.
Upgrading the ‘FanTastic’ app will unlock these features:
- Free of advertising
- No pop-up dialog
December 12, 2011 Initial Release