What's NewFixed issue when selecting or naming a child on options page
Fixed crash issue some iPad users have seen
App Description24 advanced preschool learning games with teacher stats, multi-child support, hours of endless unassisted play, performance tracking, you select subjects, reward stickers and more for iPad & iPhone. All 24 subjects included, no inApp purchases.
Play and learn with Mouse and friends discovering shapes, colors, letters, numbers, matching, differences, bigger, smaller, and more in 24 animated and narrated preschool learning game subjects. Adjust to fit your child, pick which games you want your child to play.
**** 24 Learning Games including: ****
* Identify Shapes
* Identify Numbers
* Identify Letters, upper and lower case
* Find the difference
* Find the same
* Match cards
* Identify common items
* Starts with letter
* Identify bigger items
* Identify smaller items
* Identify colors
and more ...
**** FEATURES ****
* Endless play & learn. Each game goes into the next for unassisted play.
* Earn animated stickers for correct answers
* Option to select games for child to play. Play all 24 or a select few, it's your choice.
* Cute animated mice encourage child during play.
* Saves settings , progress, and stickers for up to 3 children.
* Each child has their own name, settings, games, stickers, and performance info.
* Voice prompts for all games
* Tap Mouse to hear question again
* Made for preschoolers with no confusing menus. Press play and that's it.
* Universal App, dual set of graphics designed for both iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad
**** OPTIONS & SETTINGS ****
Options menu on starting page allows you to adjust settings and see each child's performance. Press and hold for 5 seconds to activate the options menu. Options can be adjusted such as:
* Number of games before sticker is earned
* See overall performance of child
* Select child to play from up to 3 stored settings
* Select games for child to play. Play all 24 or a select few, it's your choice.
* Music On/Off
* Sound Effects On/Off
.... and more.
To avoid access by children to the settings, the options menu is not available once "Play" is pressed and the game has started.
For preschoolers age 2 to 5.
Works with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, plus all 24 games and multi-child support included. No in app purchases.
Privacy - We don't send or receive any information with this app. No information is collected except game progress, which is only stored on your device and not sent to anyone.
Follow us on Twitter :
Like us on Facebook :
And visit us online at:
Motile Media Inc. , iPad Children's Book App Developer
August 04, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
June 13, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
May 28, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
May 24, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release