- Bug fixes and improvements
*** Gift yourself this Christmas with a 60-day FREE trial! You'll get the current issue plus all others published in the next 2-months at no cost so download and open the free app today to start yours. Offer ends midnight 8th January. ***
BBC Wildlife Magazine offers a window to the natural world, showcasing the wonder and beauty of wildlife through informative features and stunning photography.
Packed full of breathtaking images and insightful features on a broad range of animals and habitats from the UK and overseas, this magazine is all backed up with practical advice, expert tips and ideas for great days out that will help you to understand, experience and enjoy nature more.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Subscriptions are available on monthly or annual terms.
Annual subscribers will receive a 30 day FREE trial where you will get instant access to the latest issue and the next issue published all for FREE.
You won’t be charged at sign up and can cancel at any point during the trial if you aren’t enjoying the magazine.
• 1 month £2.99 - €3.99 - $3.99
• 1 year £34.99 - €44.99 - $44.99
Single issue prices:
• £3.99 - €4.99 - $4.99
*Please Note: Our digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies*
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email [email protected] or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help on get in touch via Twitter @IMAppSupport.
Those readers updating to Version 2.1.8 need to restore previous purchases upon update. To do this, simply tap Support in the top right hand corner of the screen then Restore Purchases. Your previously purchased issues will then be available on the Issues tab.
- April 05, 2012 Initial release
- April 24, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- July 26, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- September 18, 2012 New version 1.5.0
- May 11, 2013 New version 2.0.6
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.1.8
- December 13, 2013 New version 3.0.16
- December 18, 2013 New version 3.1.16
- April 23, 2014 New version 3.1.21
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.1.23
- October 15, 2014 New version 3.2.30
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.2.31
- December 08, 2014 New version 3.2.33
- February 11, 2015 New version 3.2.37
- February 15, 2015 New version 3.3.37
- July 20, 2015 New version 3.3.43
- July 28, 2015 New version 3.3.44
- September 16, 2015 New version 3.3.47
- November 05, 2015 New version 3.3.48
- December 16, 2015 New version 3.3.51
- January 18, 2016 New version 3.3.52
- March 13, 2016 New version 3.3.53
- June 30, 2016 New version 3.3.57
- July 07, 2016 New version 3.3.58
- August 16, 2016 New version 3.3.59
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.3.60