- Fixed Minor and Major Bug Issues
- NEW User Interface, rebuild from the ground up!
- 2 New Chapters!
- 1 New Minigame!
- In-App Developer Feedback system!
- Redesigned gameplay features
- More understandable Intro sequence!
- New App Icon, Title Opening and More!
Hogworld is an interactive story about the adventures of a shy little hogbunny named Gnart. He has to get to the dentist by sundown, but to get there he must pass through some pretty scary places. On his way, Gnart will confront his fears and make strange new friends. The story gives the readers a true interactive experience.
Beautiful artwork enhanced by 3D effects and animations combine with music, sound effects and voice makes this a unique application. You may want to follow the engaging story and then go back to explore the environments, which are full of beautiful landscapes and amazing surprises. Or you can pause the narrative to explore more at a later time.
Hogworld is made for the 4 + age group. That said, we do think quite a few adults might like it too.
--- KEY FEATURES ---
● An Interactive Story (Not a game, not an eBook - something in between)
● 16 Chapters
● Many Interactive Elements
● 30-45 minutes to go through the story the first time
--- REVIEWS ---
"Hogworld: Gnart’s Adventure is an adventure game app for children aged 4 to 8 years, and it is brilliant. It is effectively an interactive storybook like none we have seen."
"This is an app that transforms eBooks with gameplay and quality animation so that it feels like a book and game simultaneously. That is quite an achievement! [...] It should be in Apple’s Best Apps for 2011 list and big developers of eBooks should take a look and see what they can learn from this story — it is more than touch points. The interactivity is woven into the plot, making it a real adventure."
“With stunning 3D visuals, a varied soundtrack, great voice acting and interactions that are seamlessly incorporated into the story, kids will be transported into another world. It is one of the most sophisticated yet accessible book apps published so far.”
- FAMIGO.com - ●●●●● (5/5)
“Wow. This is the first completely immersive 3D world that we've seen within an app. The design is stellar, the storyline is linear and engaging, and there's even a bit of educational value. All of this adds up to a truly excellent app that is clearly fantastically well made.”
- CommonSenseMedia.com - ●●●●● (5/5)
“Hogworld: Gnart's Adventure combines an e-book narration and voice-acting with gameplay to create a truly interactive experience. Text as well as verbal animated prompts leads kids through the app, where they discover new characters and stories if they explore by tapping animals and icons on the screens. Gameplay, beautiful graphics, and animation make this a treat to the senses.”
“Hogworld is a mesmerizing combination of interactivity, 3-D effects, high quality audio, and an age-appropriate, original story-line that puts this app on par with the leading-edge children’s apps available today.”
--- SUPPORT NOTE ---
●The app might require all the memory available especially on iPad 1. If it crashes, try to close all other apps running in the background.
●(Requires iOS 5 to install)
- January 06, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- November 03, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- October 14, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- October 10, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- August 31, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- May 17, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 12, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 12, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- February 15, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- February 02, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- January 03, 2013 New version 1.5
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- August 31, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 23, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- June 07, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- June 06, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- February 21, 2012 New version 1.1
- January 29, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- January 27, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- January 25, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 23, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 21, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 19, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- January 16, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- January 15, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99