- Improved peer-to-peer networking and zero configuration. iStopMotion and the iStopMotion Remote Camera do not have to be in the same Wifi network any more. It just works!
- New look & feel
iStopMotion Remote Camera is a free companion app to iStopMotion for iPad and iStopMotion 3 for the Mac.
- Be inspired by watching stop motion and time lapse movies created by users of iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion for the Mac.
- If you have iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion 3 for the Mac, you can use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad as a remote camera connected via Wi-Fi.
NOTE: iStopMotion for iPad or iStopMotion 3 for the Mac - available as a separate purchase -
is required for this app to create stop motion or time lapse movies.
WHAT IS A REMOTE CAMERA?
iStopMotion Remote Camera allows the use of the camera of an iPhone (4 or newer), iPod touch (4th gen. or newer), iPad (2 or newer) or iPad mini as a remote camera for iStopMotion running on an iPad (2 or newer, incl. iPad mini) or iStopMotion 3 on a Mac. The remote camera is connected via a Wi-Fi connection.
iStopMotion for iPad is a stop motion (aka stop action or claymation) animation and time lapse app for iPad (2 or newer, incl. iPad mini).
For more information on iStopMotion for iPad see http://boinx.com/istopmotion/ipad/
iStopMotion 3 is a stop motion and time lapse app for the Mac.
For more information on iStopMotion 3 see http://boinx.com/istopmotion/mac/
For more information about how to set up the iStopMotion Remote Camera refer to the help menu.
- May 05, 2012 Initial release
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.4
- August 02, 2012 New version 1.4.1
- November 03, 2012 New version 1.5
- December 20, 2012 New version 2.0
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- May 29, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.2
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- October 28, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- December 01, 2013 New version 2.2.3
- April 23, 2014 New version 2.3
- February 24, 2016 New version 3.0