- New App Icon.
- Interface upgrade.
- Bug Fixes.
MusicStatus for Facebook takes the task of keeping Facebook friends informed of musical selections and dilutes it down to pretty much two button presses.
Users simply have to tap the little speech balloon button to generate a Facebook message, add some extra words if they so desire, then tap Send. The app handles everything else, including generating the message and inputting the correct artist, album and song information.
This ease of use is a major part of MusicStatus for Facebook, but it does more than streamline a process. The app itself functions much like the iOS device’s default music player. Users can browse through their library, select playlists, adjust volume, swipe through their songs and ogle album covers just as easily as they can with the pack-in app.
• Post your current song information to Facebook (song, artist and album).
• View the album's artwork in the App.
• Sleek, easy to use interface.
• Change song and volume directly within the App.
• Access your Device's music library directly within the App.
With MusicStatus for Facebook, you can easily tell the world about your current mood with your music life!
- December 20, 2011 New version 1.1
- March 24, 2012 New version 1.2