- Updated to work better on iOS7 and iOS8
- Better video support
- bug fixes
Introducing the Functional Planning System - an amazingly powerful video-prompting tool!
Our Functional Planning System provides a visual approach to daily planning. Utilizing the power of video modeling, the Functional Planning System can be used to plan out a user’s entire day. Think of it as a cross between a video playlist and a calendar app. Activities can be scheduled, and step-by-step videos prompt the user through the completion of the activity. Alarms can be set and even made to be recurring for daily tasks. Videos for many activities are already available (through in-app purchase) as part of our Functional Skills System video library, which has over 4,000 images and videos to choose from. Alternatively, you can also use the camera and microphone on your iOS device to record your own video and audio. Self video modeling has never been easier!
* The ideal video-based prompting tool
* Completely customizable
* Calendar view allows you to see your tasks for the day, week or month
* Ties to Functional Skills System video library
* As the user progresses, eliminate certain steps or prompts
- April 26, 2015 New version 1.7
- June 17, 2014 Initial release