What's New- Game Interface & Performance enhancements are done.
- Few bugs are fixed.
App Description*** Enjoy FruitedXmas with all features absolutely free for this Christmas Season ***
Awesome puzzle game with addictive gameplay in christmas flavour with cool graphics and animations.
If you have got bored with similar games or if you want more funnier and entertaining match puzzle game, FruitedXmas is here for you.
Its gameplay is better than other similar games with lot of creative fun involving Santa & monkeys.
FruitedXmas has four different game modes as below.
- Classic : Our popular move timeout based game.
- TimeAttack : Clear as many fruits in given time.
- ScorePanic : Get a peak score and defend it.
- Continuous : Save & Play until you want to stop.
FruitedXmas is based on the classic match 3 game concept with many creative innovations which adds spice to its game play.
Santa and Monkey helps you whenever you excite them with a nice combo of fruits adjacent to
them, but on the other hand you may not like the worms which spoil your fruits, if you fail to kill them soon.
- Play this fantastic fruit swapping game, well suited for iPhone/iPod/iPad screen with mouth watering fruits. Play it to believe, fruits adds life to the game!
- Online game score update and listing of top ten weekly and monthly scores from all over the world. Competing with players from all over the world motivates you to spend your free time with fruited.
- Animated monkeys are mischievous, but when you form a nice combo of fruits adjacent to them, they will clear all surrounding fruits.
- Santa clears all fruits in a row or column, if you excite him with a nice combo of fruits adjacent to him.
- Worms! Beware of them. Clear them before the moveout counter in each fruit infected with them reaches zero, or else it will spread to your adjacent fruits.
- Unlimited levels! It needs only your skill to crack a new level. Complexity of the game increases progressively from level to level.
Could you ever reach Level10 in Classic/ScorePanic game mode? Well, let’s see!!!
January 27, 2012 New version 1.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release