Fix display issue under iOS9
Add Watch support
Best Photo times simulates the position of both the Sun and Moon, helps you determine the best shooting time to compose your pictures based on the direction of the light for any moment, any location.
+ Sunrise and Sunset Times
+ Moonrise and Moonset Times
+ Direction of the Sun and the Moon
+ Twilight and moon calendar
+ Select any date from Calendar
+ Moon Phase data and % illumination
+ Graphical display on a map
+ Simulate azimuth and altitude of the sun/moon for any time any location.
+ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry or Select from Map
+ Does not require network connection for rise/set times and azimuths.
Planning to setup for the best sunsets? Need to know the track of the sun and moon to work out what will be bathed in light and what will be in the shade, days, weeks or even months in the future both during the day and at night?
When you download Best Photo Times, you'll have all sun / moon position information you need to maximize your chances success for your art.
It is a perfect tool for all outdoor shooters.
How to use:
1. Use "drop the PIN" or long press on the map to locate a place.
2. Select the date you plan to take photo.
3. Use the dashboard to get the best photo time for your location.
- June 18, 2014 Initial release
- October 27, 2014 New version 2.0
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.1
- October 08, 2015 New version 3.0