- Rich push notifications added
- Improvements on magazine reader
Cosmopolitan isn't just a magazine, it's a religion. Now in its 15th year in India, Cosmopolitan is the world's largest selling magazine, with 200 million readers annually in a 100 countries. It is published in over 26 languages, but at its core, it speaks only one – that of fun fearless females globally. Another language it speaks? That of stupendous success! Each month Cosmopolitan features some of the biggest celebrity names on its cover; it has launched the glamour careers of more gorgeous girls than we can count. Top Indian actresses, models and singers have been on the cover of Cosmopolitan before the rest of the world recognised their spark-because we know a fun fearless female when we see one! When we put someone on the Cosmopolitan cover, we acknowledge her right to be counted among the best in the business. Love, sex, relationships and men are at the heart of Cosmopolitan, but there’s also style and beauty, health and fitness, work and leisure, celebrity and entertainment. Perhaps most unique is the way in which Cosmopolitan blends glamorous and gutsy, intimate and open-minded. It brings women across the world in countries as diverse as Finland, South Africa and India, together on a common platform. Cosmopolitan is about celebrating women; it supports, encourages, entertains, amuses, inspires and uplifts-helping its readers be the very best that they can be. For a girl who thinks of herself as fun and fearless, there's simply no other magazine.
Magazine Subscriptions are available for purchase inside this app.
Three months subscription - $7.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Six months subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
One year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period unless you change your subscription preferences in your account settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your account settings after purchase on your device.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- January 04, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- May 11, 2012 New version 2.0
- May 21, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.1
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 11, 2012 New version 2.3
- February 07, 2013 New version 2.4
- October 07, 2013 New version 2.4.1
- October 22, 2013 New version 2.4.2
- December 21, 2013 New version 3.0
- February 26, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- May 22, 2014 New version 3.1
- June 28, 2014 New version 3.1.3
- July 10, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- September 20, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- April 29, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- April 30, 2015 New version 4.1
- May 19, 2015 New version 4.3
- July 03, 2016 New version 6.0
- December 02, 2016 New version 6.10