Designing Output devices is straightforward but can become complicated without much effort. This simulator is designed to help simplify your calculations with four types of Output Devices a relay driver circuit, an LED driver, an AC speaker circuit and an MOSFET motor driver circuit. Note that the input voltage can be from an Operational amplifier, a microprocessor or a sensor input circuit.
Check Out Other RAY TOOLS Including:
- AC Impedance Simulator
- Output Driver Devices Simulator
- Inverting Operational Amplifier Simulator
- Non Inverting Operational Amplifier Simulator
- Sensor Input Devices Simulator
- AC Input Operational Amplifier Simulator
- 555 Timer
Search for 'RAY TOOLS' on the App Store.
This program is a must for Students and Engineers. It makes the complex understandable.
Simply the best Device Driver simulator.
- Solves 4 Different Driver circuits
- Updates as You Edit
- Number Pad Digital Entry
- Division by Zero warning
- Solve for all resistor values
- Warns for component overheating
- Circuit Diagrams
- Help Screen, Glossary, Email Results.
- Can be used with other Design Tool Programs
MEA Mobile's Ray Tools Apps are developed by Raymond Seymour. After working at General Electric for 37 years he’s now making Engineering apps for iOS. As an inventor he has over 60 granted US Patents.
Because of the complex nature of calculations the user assumes all responsibility for accuracy, application and use. This program can be used with other Sensor and Output driver programs available.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release