General bug fixes and optimizations for iOS10
National Geographic Traveler is the world’s most widely read travel magazine. Through powerful storytelling and photography, each issue inspires curious readers with stories that show the transformative power of travel. Go beyond the usual tourist fare for authentic experiences—many from a local’s point of view—with expert advice and tips for travel that is sustainable and smart.
Download National Geographic Traveler magazine for iPad and get a sample issue for free. Existing print subscribers can now get complimentary access to the issues for iPad*.
Here are the details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (6 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99 per month (6 issues)
Single issues: $3.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic Traveler magazine are available starting with our Jan/Feb 2012 issue.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Need help? Contact us at 1-866-808-0818 or
The December 2016/January 2017 issue of National Geographic Traveler magazine includes...
Best of the World: We celebrate 2017’s must-see destinations around the world.
Malta in Motion: A land of heritage takes a modern turn.
Banff Retreat: As Canada marks a milestone, we track down beauty and bliss in the Rocky Mountains.
Non-Stop Seoul: Kinetic, buzzed, and up all night, South Korea’s capital is a red-hot center of cool.
And much more…
*Complimentary iPad access in not available for introductory print subscription offers.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 30, 2014 New version 1.8.3
- September 16, 2014 New version 1.8.4
- October 12, 2014 New version 1.8.5
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.8.6
- May 10, 2015 New version 1.8.7
- September 08, 2015 New version 1.8.8
- November 06, 2016 New version 1.8.9