148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ORGANIZE! :: Read Our Full Review >>
Pocket Lists offers all the basics of most of the free to-do apps, but goes much further and offers syncing with Google Tasks and iCal as well as with other mobile devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
What's New- All-new app icon
- Bug fixes & minor tweaks
Thank you for using Pocket Lists and for your feedback!
App DescriptionTHE ALL-IN-ONE UNIVERSAL TO-DO LIST + CHECKLIST APP
Watch video: http://vimeo.com/54356923
Pocket Lists is an amazing universal app for managing to-do lists, focusing on important to-dos, and collaborating on to-do lists with your friends. The app excels as both an everyday to-do organizer, and as a checklist app for groceries, travel packing, Christmas lists, and more.
You’ll love Pocket Lists for being powerful yet surprisingly easy to use. The app’s feature set makes it a superb replacement for most to-do apps, including the stock Reminders app:
• Color-coded to-do lists with a variety of beautiful icons
• To-do Stream: a dynamic list that collects to-dos among all your to-do lists, and displays them in the priority & due order, allowing you to focus on what’s important right now
• Pocket Lists Cloud: collaborate on your to-do lists with other users of the Pocket Lists app, access your to-do lists via web browser on the app website: http://www.pocketlistsapp.com/cloud/
Pocket Lists Cloud works seamlessly, and is free to use. It is a great way to sync app data between your iOS devices, and to have an always-up-to-date backup of all data.
• All types of to-do notifications: due date, due time, repeating, and location-based (drop pin anywhere on a map, select either “arrive to” or “leave from”, and even define a location radius)
• Set due notifications by typing naturally: “Meeting tomorrow morning”, “Car service saturday 7pm”, “Prepare christmas gift list on dec 20 every year”, “Cinema friday night” and so on. The app automatically understands due date from your input, and sets a reminder. Understands all 12 languages the app is localized into!
• OCR: Built-in Optical Character Recognition mechanism allows you to create to-do lists from real photos taken on your iPhone or iPad. Awesome for creating to-do lists based on what you find in print media, e.g. cookbook recipes. Supported languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian.
• Sync with third-party apps and services: Reminders app, Calendar app, Google Tasks, Toodledo.com.
• And a lot more:
— Priorities, notes
— To-do search
— To-do hierarchy: swipe to-dos left or right to define hierarchy
— Passcode-locked to-do lists
— Due and repeating (recurring) options for both to-dos and entire to-do lists
— Quick inline to-do add
— Archiving feature for hiding to-do lists
— Copy & Paste add of multiple to-dos at a time
— Quickly clean your to-do list by shaking your iPhone
— Send to-do lists via email
— Duplicate to-do lists
— Sleek app interface feels native to every iOS user
— “Multiplayer” mode for collaborating on your to-do lists via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when no Internet connection is available. An exciting way to go shopping with your spouse, or to pack luggage together (supported by the iPhone version only; based on Apple's Gamekit engine)!
— On-demand backup & restore via iTunes file sharing
— Full Retina and iPhone 5 displays support
— Twitter and Facebook integrations
— Localized in 12 languages: English, Deutsch, 日本語, Italiano, Nederlands, Español, Français, Русский, Português, Dansk, 简体中文, 繁體中文
February 01, 2014 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
January 29, 2014 New version 4.0.1
June 07, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
December 01, 2011 Initial Release