What's NewImage color picker:
- Zoom and pan around the image
- Magnified view to more easily select a pixel
- UI Improvements
- Copy the chosen color
The Color Picker Sync. Sync colors to a Mac over wifi, with the free downloadable Mac sync app:
- With 1 tap, the color becomes the primary color on Adobe™ Photoshop™ on your Mac.
- Or send it to your computer's clipboard, to paste into any application.
- Send colors between iOS devices
- Send the current primary color in Adobe Photoshop down to your device
App Description"The interface is beautiful and intuitive" - AppAdvice.com
"This app is great for heavy computer graphic designers" - WhyThisApp.com
The most powerful and user friendly color picker ever to hit the iPhone.
Choose any color, even from your one of your own images. With 1 tap, sync with your Mac, and your color can become the primary color in Adobe™ Photoshop™.
Designers and re-decorators will love this app. It takes the process of trying to choose just the right color, and puts it in a gorgeous, user friendly interface, taking full advantage of the iPhone display.
- Using the familiar, simple-to-use color picker, move your finger across the screen until you have the color you want.
- Choose an image from your photo library, and pick out any color.
- Zoom and Pan the image, then use the magnify feature to pick out a color with pixel-level accuracy.
- Get the HEX, RGB and HSB color codes back. You can use these in places such as on the web and in photo editing software.
- Copy, email or tweet your chosen color.
- Sync with your Mac, to copy it to your Mac's clipboard or sync with Adobe Photoshop. Requires OS X Lion and, for Photoshop functionality, Photoshop CS4 or CS5.
- Great user interface, making everything so straight forward and simple.
The app has been created, designed and written by Andrew Hart.
Wooden texture created by Yannis Chalaris, from yc-design.com.
February 03, 2012 New version 1.1
December 05, 2011 Initial Release