• Minor bug fixes
H&R Block helps you quickly prepare your taxes anytime, anywhere. You can start on your iPhone, easily switch between your iPad or desktop as you go, and securely e-file from any device. We’ll guide you through a simple, step-by-step Q&A that makes it easy no matter how complicated your tax situation may be.
H&R Block double-checks your work and guarantees 100% accuracy. We guarantee your maximum refund and no one can get your refund faster! If you have a question along the way, only H&R Block includes free unlimited tax advice by phone or chat, so you can feel confident your taxes are done right.
• H&R Block’s mobile app now handles any tax situation from basic to complex, including any product from our line-up: Free Federal, Basic, Deluxe and Premium.
• W-2 import – Just take a photo of your W-2 and your information and data automatically fills into the correct forms.
• Rest easy knowing your data is secure through multi-level authentication and encryption technology.
• After you e-file, we’ll provide confirmation when the IRS accepts your return.
• Seamlessly switch between your phone, tablet or laptop and pick up right where you left off.
• Free In-person Audit Support – Only H&R Block provides FREE support, including a tax pro to represent you in the event of an audit. You won’t find that anywhere else!
• Free, unlimited advice from a tax expert by phone or online chat as you prepare your return
• Refund Reveal explains why your refund amount increases or decreases as you prepare your return and helps you get the biggest refund possible.
• 24/7, instant access - manage your account and access your past returns online.
• 100% Accuracy Guarantee - We stand by our calculations and guarantee that your return is 100% accurate, or we’ll reimburse you for any IRS penalties you paid.
• Maximum Refund Guarantee – Nobody gets you more money back than Block – guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you get your maximum refund. And, no one can get your refund faster!
1 If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
2 If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law. If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
3 Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2012 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.
- March 27, 2015 New version 4.5
- February 18, 2015 New version 4.4
- January 21, 2015 New version 4.3
- December 06, 2014 New version 4.2
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.9
- March 11, 2014 New version 3.8
- January 07, 2014 New version 3.7
- December 12, 2013 New version 3.6
- December 06, 2013 New version 3.5
- September 10, 2013 New version 3.4
- July 28, 2013 New version 3.3
- May 29, 2013 New version 3.2
- January 24, 2013 New version 3.1
- December 01, 2012 New version 3
- November 07, 2012 New version 1.4
- February 27, 2012 Initial release