- Sync fix for iOS 8
- Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
Evernote Food is all new and now available on iPad!
Evernote is the one app you need for all of your food experiences.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop computer will also appear in the app. Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped in Evernote, show up here making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the places you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save recipes you want to try. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family favorites you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit for your city and for travel destinations.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Evernote Food is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds great features across all of the Evernote applications and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Evernote Food is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
Twitter @evernote @evernotelife
- January 06, 2015 New version 2.5
- June 06, 2014 New version 2.3.3
- January 23, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- July 26, 2013 New version 2.3
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.2.4
- June 01, 2013 New version 2.2.3
- May 23, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- May 10, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- March 20, 2013 New version 2.1
- March 04, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- December 21, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- December 20, 2012 New version 2.0
- November 28, 2012 New version 1.2.5
- September 21, 2012 New version 1.2.4
- August 16, 2012 New version 1.2.3
- July 21, 2012 New version 1.2.2
- July 03, 2012 New version 1.2.1
- June 15, 2012 New version 1.2
- May 01, 2012 New version 1.1.2
- April 25, 2012 New version 1.1.1
- April 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- February 07, 2012 New version 1.0.2
- December 15, 2011 New version 1.0.1