- Name your bookmarks. Now you can add descriptive labels to your bookmarks.
- Cleaner table of contents/outline view. More text will display for long paragraph titles
- Fixed search crashes
- Better "gray screen" handling. Instead of attempting to display corrupt manuals, you are alerted, and the manual is slated to be downloaded again.
e.Manuals Mobile is for airline pilots, FAA inspectors, and airline vendors that have been given access to an airline’s electronic flight manuals. It makes flight manuals readily accessible, and keeps them in sync with your airline’s online document repository. e.Manuals Mobile maintains copies of manuals so the pilot can have the assurance that what is being referenced is the latest version of the manual.
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **
Contact developer to add your airline
With more and more airlines adopting flight manual ship sets and Electronic Flight Bag (EFB), the trend is for pilots to have access to company flight manuals only in the flight deck. Because of this trend, there is a real need for pilots to have personal electronic access to manuals outside of the flight deck. While some airlines have provided access to manuals via a web interface, invariably the end-user will download manuals for off-line access. This presents a real problem with personal copies of flight manuals being out of date. e.Manuals Mobile addresses this problem, keeping local copies of manuals in sync with online repositories.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- August 31, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- December 06, 2014 New version 3.1.3
- March 01, 2015 New version 3.1.4
- August 14, 2015 New version 3.2.0