What's New* Added keyboard sound and vibrate feedback
* Better performance
* Less battery usage
App DescriptionNumPad Remote transforms your iPhone, iPod Touch or even your iPad into a wireless numeric pad for your Mac OS X computer. Very handy for laptops or those with bluetooth wireless keyboard.
In case you're not on your own network and you're using Internet Tethering through your iOS device, you will be able to connect also using Bluetooth, WiFi or USB cable.
* Connects using your WiFi connection (no cables required)
* When using Personal Hotspot (or Internet Sharing) it can connect using Bluetooth, USB cable and even your own WiFi
* Automatically discovering computers in your local network with no setup required
* Comes with connection manager in case you have more than 1 computer. You can even connect to computers outside your local network.
* Universal application, pay once and use on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
* Includes configurable special key that could act as Escape, Backspace or Delete
* Configurable number delimiter: Period, Comma
* Configurable key layout style: Calculator, Dial pad
* Use it in upside down orientation so your USB cable won't go in your way while charging
* Audio or vibration feedback for key press
* You don't need to turn on ScreenSharing as with other apps and risk somebody in your network will see your desktop
* All connections are safe and authenticated by you, so nobody else takeovers your keypad
To connect to a Mac you need a free NumPad Connector app available at http://mediaware.sk/numpad
NumPad Connector is a small application sitting in your menubar without any distractions.
February 05, 2013 New version 2.0.1
January 23, 2013 New version 2.0
December 19, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
April 26, 2012 New version 1.2
March 17, 2012 New version 1.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release