Manage your carbohydrate intake the sleek and easy way with Carb Manager!
Low carb dieters LOVE Carb Manager:
"Love this app! Works great and easy to use!"
"Highly recommended to any one counting carbs"
"A BIG help that's also a lot of fun to use as it turns out"
"Glad I got it!"
"If you are doing a Paleo, Zone, Atkins, or any other sort of low carb diet this is the app you NEED today"
HOLLER IT! Blog (http://hollerit.blogspot.com/2011/05/manage-carbs.html)
Simply search or browse our extensive database of commonly eaten foods to assemble your daily meals. You'll be presented with a comprehensive report on your net carb, total carb, fiber, sugar, and calorie consumption.
While easy to learn, this app is also feature packed. You can quickly graph your net carb consumption, along with other macronutrients, vitamins and minerals. On each log and food detail page, you'll get a pie chart of protein/fat/carb as a % of calories. Plus, see *detailed* nutrition info, including vitamins and minerals.
While on Atkins and other low carb diets, it's important to monitor your vitamin and mineral intake. Carb Manager is the only carb tracker that tracks 30 vital nutrients and compares your values with the U.S. RDA.
Our website: https://www.carbmanager.com/
- "No frustrations" design. It works like it should.
- Colorful and informative charts.
- Extensive database with *detailed* nutrition data (including 30 nutrients) on 350,000 commonly eaten foods.
- Easy-to-use daily food log.
- Barcode scanner. Simply scan food packages and see detailed nutrition data, then add it to your log.
- Register to seamlessly sync your nutrition data between all your iOS devices.
- Quick entry enables to you rapidly enter carb counts without searching.
- It's social! Add friends to compare weight loss progress and carb counts.
- Take daily notes on your progress.
- Track hundreds of common exercises and workouts to tally your calorie burn.
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day.
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods.
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart.
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients.
- Track and graph your weight.
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral.
- Set carb allowances.
- View a progress bar of carb consumption each day.
- Search foods.
- Browse by category.
- Recently viewed.
- Save favorite foods.
- Add custom foods.
- Calendar view of log.
- Export logs to email.
- Works with both U.S. and metric units.
- Works offline (no internet connection required).
- No accounts or sign up required.
- Highly stable
- Helpful and responsive developer. Email us and we'll get back to you asap. Have an idea for a new feature? Let us know and we'll do our best to implement it!
Upgrade to Carb Manager Premium for the ultimate carb tracking solution!
Premium features adds: full web access with seamless syncing; advanced PDF reports; food groupings (meals/recipes); daily nutrition analysis and advice; dozens of body & health measurements and goals; water tracking; macronutrient analysis; and much more.
Thank you for choosing Carb Manager!
- March 23, 2015 New version 3.0.4
- March 12, 2015 New version 3.0.3
- February 06, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.0.2
- January 18, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- January 12, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- September 12, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 03, 2014 Initial release