148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: KAPOW! :: Read Our Full Review >>
Dojo Danger has players pulling back on their ninjas and launching them at ugly zombies in this strategic 50 level single-player campaign.
What's NewFIXED: Critical bug which is causing international users to crash immediately on startup.
Fixed Facebook login bug.
Fixed Report Error / Email Support (populated e-mail address).
Fixed Missing Inventory Bug. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are still missing yours.
New Samurai Unit! Earn for free by logging in daily.
Double Coins! Buy this 1 time upgrade in the store and any coins you earn throughout the entire game will be doubled from here on.
Additional bug fixes, crash fixes, and UI improvements throughout.
App DescriptionDojo Danger is a top-down action strategy game reminiscent of old-school marbles infused with super powers, deadly traps, and kinetic power-ups! Choose from over 30 characters to create your team of Ninjas or Zombies and destroy all those who stand in your way in this unique physics game for all ages.
"Dojo Danger is a lot of fun, and definitely worth the $0.99" - TUAW
"We’re addicted to this unique little strategy game from Kihon, and we’re sure you will too." - AppAdvice
"Dojo Danger is a game unlike any other that offers up a whole new way to play that is inviting to anyone with perfect pick up and play style. There’s so much to enjoy making it a should buy for some hectic battles." - AppleNApps
Each character comes equipped with their own special ability and unique play-style. Strategically fling your team into the enemy to trigger your attacks and powers. Defeat the opposing team by being the last Ninja or Zombie standing.
Each level in the massive 100 level single-player campaign is a pinball-like puzzle, filled with carefully-placed traps to avoid, and enemies to outwit.
Earn daily rewards to unlock new characters and upgrade your Dojo by challenging your friends.
Participate in ranked games to climb the global ladder.
Do you have what it takes to earn your black belt in this frantically fun and one-of-a-kind action strategy game?
- 100 hand-crafted levels spread across two single-player campaigns
- 5 unique areas, with more to come.
- Play as Ninjas or Zombies.
- Retina graphics.
- Universal with iPhone5 support!
- Over 30 unique characters, each with their own attributes and special abilities.
- Attack your friends' Dojos!
- Global ranking system. Play ranked games to climb the leaderboard.
- Play Pass-and-Play locally in five distinct multiplayer maps.
- 20 unique Boosters to power up your units such as ‘Sharpshooter’, ‘Earthquake’, and even ‘Nuke the Fridge’.
- Earn coins in the game to unlock new units ,and purchase additional boosters.
- Earn daily rewards for challenging your friends and defeating their team.
- Upgrade your Dojo.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Game Center integration and achievements.
- In-game tutorial makes it easy and entertaining for all ages.
PLEASE NOTE: iPad (1st Generation), iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4th Generation and below NOT SUPPPORTED.
How to Play:
Your goal is to defeat the other team. You attack by pressing down on one of your characters, pulling back your finger, and releasing. The further you pull back, the faster the unit will fly in the opposite direction when you release your finger. When your character hits the opposing team it will attack them and cause damage. Each character has a special ability to cause additional damage or prevent attacks. You win the match once all the enemies have been defeated.
Please send us your feedback, questions, and any issues you encounter!
March 16, 2013 New version 0.9.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release