What's NewSnapheal has learned new languages.
The app is now available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
More localised versions are coming soon.
But that's not all of course.
Version 2.3 brings new power controls for all retouch tools. Plus improved handling of image formats, compression adjustments (pics weight less, but don't lose in quality), faster algorithm for lasso selection tool.
Improved algorithm for "wormhole" erasing mode: perfect to fix skin imperfections.
Fixed performance and stability bugs.
Minor interface tweaks.
App Description"Inexpensive alternative to Photoshop" - mashable.com.
Snapheal magically removes unwanted objects and people from your photos, fixes skin imperfections on portraits, restores natural light and makes images more sharp. With no special learning you will edit like a professional photographer.
Here is what you can do with Snapheal
- Remove unwanted objects, like wires, garbage bins, cars, etc
- Delete people from the photos, like tourists that spoil the perfect landscape
- Get rid of skin spots to look perfect on portraits
- Erase text, signatures, watermarks, etc
- Restore old photos, remove scratches and blemishes
Take advantage of powerful and easy-to-use tools, created by pro photographers
- Erasing tool with smart brush and lasso
- Clone & stamp
- Light levels control
- Sharpen and noise reduction
- Highlights and shadows
- Saturation, gamma, contrast, hues, exposure
- Clarity and color temperature
- Crop, rotate, flip and a lot more
In addition to that, Snapheal supports:
• Practically all image formats, including RAW
• Resolution up to 40 megapixels
• Import from Aperture and iPhoto
• Export to Aperture and iPhoto
• Social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and E-mail
• Latest OS X (10.7 and above)
November 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $8.99
November 01, 2013 New version 2.5
October 25, 2013 Price Decrease: $14.99 -> $11.99
September 26, 2013 New version 2.4
December 14, 2011 Initial Release