An award-winning interactive experience that asks children to identify different animals who dance, eat, wag their tails, wear sunglasses, sleep and more. Children will learn about animals, emotions, actions and sounds while listening to exclusive jazz versions of popular children’s songs played on the guitar, drums and cello. AWARDS: 2012 Parents’ Choice Recommended; Apple New & Noteworthy; 5 of 5 stars Common Sense Media. AGES 2-5.
PLAY CATEGORY: Early Learning
Identify different animals and social emotional cues:
- ANIMAL NAMES: alligator, cat, chicken, cow, dog, elephant, giraffe, hippo, lion,
monkey, mouse, panda, penguin, pig, seal, skunk, walrus, zebra
- EMOTIONS: smiling, surprised, crying, angry, sad
- ACTIONS: winking, waving, yawning, eating, wagging his tail, sleeping
- POSITION: backwards, upside down
- SOUNDS: hear funny animal sounds
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 16 top-selling titles and have won 15 Parents’ Choice awards, 15 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- June 09, 2014 Initial release