App Description7notes Web Client allows enterprises to enhance existing web applications with a state-of-the-the art handwriting and recognition experience (in the English language only at this time). The engine is the same as that within 7notes - the iPad / iPhone note taking application used by consumers all around the world.
PLEASE NOTE: 7Notes Web Client is not a replacement web browser for all web-sites and applications. It has a number of restrictions including:
- Does not support HTTP based authentication (Basic , Digest)
- Does not support an SSL connection without a valid certificate
- Does not support pages controlled by a script with a commit process without focus to an input area ( e.g. Google documents)
If you wish to evaluate 7notes Web Client with a specific application or cloud service then please contact 7knowledge using the details at the end of this description and we will assist you.
The 7notes application family provides a superior note taking experience alongside a state-of-the-art handwriting recognition engine. The popular app can be used for both work and life situations, delivering benefits to users in a variety of settings where a keyboard based mobile computer doesn’t fit, such as business meetings, in the classroom, for field-workers ? the list goes on.
7notes web client is designed for enterprises to use in various situations such as:
- Customer facing at retail stores
- Capturing answers to survey questions
- Replacing paper based forms with web-based alternatives
- Sales force reporting into CRM systems
- Field support and maintenance within engineering and consumer service provision
- Hospitals and other medical facilities for use by doctors, nurses and patients
7notes Web Client has been designed to allow business users to access existing web based applications via their iPad with the inclusion of a handwriting recognition input method ? a feature frequently requested by users of the Apple device. Now thanks to 7notes Web Client, software users can leverage the benefits of handwriting recognition within their existing application stack, and software suppliers can quickly enhance their existing offering with a version of 7notes Web Client branded to their requirements and distributed through the App Store as required.
7notes Web Client provides technical information including API’s and tag-sets to control its appearance.
For other technical related questions, please refer to the “7notes web client Technical Guide” or contact our support team via our web-site.
November 29, 2011 Initial Release