148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOOTHING SOLVING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Azkend 2 is a gorgeous tile-matching puzzle game ideal for casual gamers
What's New- Four inch Retina screen support
- Extra tile columns enabled on iPhone 5 courtesy of the wider screen!
- Minor UI improvements
- Minor sound effects improvements
- Normal tips take a bit longer to appear
- The lightning effect screen darkening was toned down a bit
- Gameplay balancing according to the analytics (both small and large versions).
App Descriptionβ β β NOW WITH iPhone 5 support β β β
Step aboard a fantastic adventure! Enjoy amazing match-3 gameplay and discover some of the most astonishing worlds ever imagined.
REVIEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
#1 in Quality Index puzzlers category for the iPad.
"Put simply, match-3 games donβt reach higher quality than what you'll find in Azkend 2."
"Azkend 2 is a surprise on every level, combining puzzles and a great story for a memorable adventure."
-slidetoplay.com 4/4 (must have)
"Azkend 2 is a gorgeous tile-matching puzzle game ideal for casual gamers."
"Overall, I was extremely impressed with the quality of Azkend 2. The puzzles are lots of fun and challenging. The app has exceptional graphics and is very well designed. I highly recommend this game."
"Azkend 2 HD is a terrific 4.5-Dimple stud."
"An elegantly designed puzzle adventure game with astonishing looks."
"Azkend 2: The World Beneath is definitely from the Championβs Stable and offers seriously addictive game-play along with several interesting twists Iβve not seen in any other matching tile release."
While traveling from Liverpool to New York, your ship was pulled down into a massive maelstrom. You woke up in a place that may have never been gazed upon by the eyes of men. From now on, your goal is to ascend from the bowels of the Earth and return to civilization.
Enjoy dozens of exciting levels with varying gameplay in the Story Mode. Your story, drawing inspiration from Jules Verne, is told with gorgeous full screen animated scenes and professional voice overs. Experience awe and wonder as the eight fantastic scenes change as you move through them.
Azkend 2: The World Beneath features several different and exciting level types. The game features nearly twenty unique powerups and more than a dozen achievements. Choose your powerups wisely for each level to hasten your journey.
The game includes two challenge game modes, Time and Medals. The Time challenge is a bite-sized two minute game where you must score as many points as possible to gain fame on the Game Center leaderboards. In Medals challenge get to replay all the levels from Story Mode and attempt to earn a medal from each one.
- Carefully polished gameplay and controls
- Eight unique hand drawn and animated scenes
- Three game modes; Adventure, Time and Medals
- More than 60 levels in the Story Mode
- Game Center leaderboards for the Time challenge
- More than a dozen Game Center achievements
- Professional voice overs in the story scenes
- Cinematic soundtrack by Jonathan Geer
- Universal app: Compatible with all iOS devices
Check out the trailer here: http://bit.ly/azkend2vid
October 10, 2012 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $1.99
September 27, 2012 New version 1.2.0
August 07, 2012 Price Decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99
March 14, 2012 Initial Release