- Computer Notes are now editable
- Search functionality has been extended to group names
- You can now swipe down to refresh lists
- LogMeIn Central users with Alert Management permission can check and acknowledge the latest 100 alerts
- For accounts with computer groups, tap a group’s header to expand/collapse the group
- Dictation compatibility fix
by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• Cloud Bank Integration – link LogMeIn with popular cloud services like Cubby, DropBox and Google Drive to access your files on the go.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.1.4920
- November 13, 2014 New version 4.1.4743
- September 20, 2014 New version 4.1.4500
- June 25, 2014 New version 4.1.4400
- April 23, 2014 New version 4.1.4148
- April 18, 2014 New version 3.5.3124
- March 31, 2014 New version 3.5.2967
- January 22, 2014 New version 3.5.2930
- November 21, 2013 New version 3.4.2511
- October 07, 2013 New version 3.4.2393
- September 20, 2013 New version 3.4.2389
- September 12, 2013 New version 3.3.2236
- August 14, 2013 New version 3.3.2234
- June 06, 2013 New version 3.3.2119
- June 04, 2013 New version 3.3.2115
- November 13, 2012 New version 3.2.1193
- September 29, 2012 New version 3.2.1161
- August 22, 2012 New version 3.2.1140
- June 28, 2012 New version 3.1.1100
- April 03, 2012 New version 3.0.950
- February 18, 2012 New version 3.0.832
- January 28, 2012 New version 3.0.744