What's New- Cubby is now in the app! Go to My Cloud Bank and tap the Cubby logo to access 5 GB of free cloud space. No additional subscription required!
- The login page has a new look
- We now refer to your LogMeIn account email as a LogMeIn ID; you can use it to log in to LogMeIn.com, join.me and cubby.com
- The app now generates less network traffic
- If the computer you are controlling uses a transparent cursor, the app now displays the cursor more accurately
- The app now supports Basic Authorization Proxy and PAC Proxy
- When you restart the app, we remember your previously opened cloud services
- During remote control with a LogMeIn Pro PC or Mac, youâ€™ll find an on/off switch for Remote Sound under remote control settings (the gear icon)
- Anything typed on your iPhone/iPad keyboard will appear on the host exactly as entered, even if the PC or Mac uses a different keyboard layout than your iPhone/iPad (you may need to update LogMeIn on your PC or Mac).
- For Windows users, weâ€™ve added an optional feature called Focus Tracking that automatically places the most recently opened window in the center of your iPhone/iPad screen
- We made various bug fixes
App DescriptionFrom your couch, on the train or in the air â€“ get anytime, anywhere access to your PC or Mac.
Remotely control your PCs and Macs over WiFi/3G with the free LogMeIn app on your iPad or iPhone. It works with computers that are running LogMeIn Pro or LogMeIn Free*. You can remotely access your files, run your applications and control your desktops from anywhere. With everything at your fingertips, youâ€™re finally free to go.
Access your information and get stuff done.
â€¢ Access your home and work computers on the go.
â€¢ Control your Mac or PC as if youâ€™re sitting right in front of it.
â€¢ Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad or iPhone.
â€¢ Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad or iPhone.
â€¢ Fix computer problems remotely for business or personal IT.
To Get Started:
1. Download the free LogMeIn App and create your LogMeIn ID
2. Go to a PC or Mac you want to access and log in at LogMeIn.com
3. Install the LogMeIn software on that computer
Now youâ€™re ready to access your computer from anywhere with LogMeIn!
Try these premium LogMeIn Pro features for a limited time. You can upgrade in-app to keep them, but remote control is always yours for free.
â€¢ HD video and sound streaming for seamless remote control from any device or Pro enabled computer
â€¢ My Cloud Bank integration that links your LogMeIn app with popular cloud services
â€¢ File Manager for transferring files and folders between computers and saving them to your device
â€¢ Remote printing to any AirPrint compatible printer
â€¢ Photo App Management for accessing and transferring photos from/to your iPad or iPhone photo library
Remote control features include:
â€¢ Intuitive and flexible control modes
â€¢ Multi-monitor support
â€¢ Supports use of special key combinations
â€¢ Start a sleeping computer with Wake-On-LAN
How does the in-app subscription upgrade to LogMeIn Pro work?
â€¢ Downloading the app is free, and includes remote control of computers running LogMeIn Free or LogMeIn Pro
â€¢ If you choose to upgrade to a LogMeIn Pro subscription, simply select your subscription type - annual ($39.99), 6 month ($29.99) or 3 month ($19.99)
We Love Your Feedback!
Join the iPad Warriors conversation at facebook.com\ipadwarriors
*LogMeIn Free is limited to 10 computers without purchase of LogMeIn Central.
January 29, 2014 New version 3.5.2930
November 21, 2013 New version 3.4.2511
September 28, 2013 New version 3.4.2393
September 26, 2013 New version 3.4.2389
June 06, 2013 New version 3.3.2119
June 05, 2013 New version 3.3.2115
November 30, -0001 Initial Release