What's New- You'll now receive a notification when a Place you add is approved or rejected
- Improved GPS accuracy
- Adding a photo to a Place will no longer cause crashes on older devices
- Item Directory has links to ItemBrowser.com and HoneyBlend
- UI enhancements
- Fixed some Twitter issues on iOS 6
- Improved location responsiveness when reloading Places
- Minor bug fixes
- Get chatty with your fellow players! Arrange trades, meetups, or just chew the fat over the latest items.
- One of our new forums is the Item Directory which lists details of all of our items including the back story on some of our more bizarre ones. We'll even send you a push notification when a new item is released!
- Instead of 1 store with 12 items, we have added 4 stores with 9 items each! Our new stores include:
-- "WallaStore", purveyors of the latest and greatest items.
-- "Fangs & Fluff", everything from the cuddly to the terrifying.
-- "Taste Sensation", a store so delicious you'll eat your iPhone!
-- "RetroBee", why buy new items when you can go old school?
- Simply swipe left and right to move through our new stores.
- You may see some new stores added from time to time...
- We've added a special section for you to save our increasingly popular unique items.
- We've completely renovated our places by changing from over 30 categories to just 8 core categories.
- The places tab has been upgraded to show you which places are within foraging range (and they change as you move).
- You can now unsubscribe from stories to stop getting notifications. Never worry about saying "Happy Birthday" again!
- We'll send you a notification when new items are released.
- Notifications now open the relevant part of the app when tapped (i.e. if you get a message from a player, opening the app from the notification will take you straight to that conversation)
- Blur vision!
- We've updated text on our comments, stories, and player bios so that it is copyable and can contain tappable links.
- Confirmation screen added when using a lock.
- If you tap the item image in the Market, it'll tell you what number you have saved (if you have it already)
- When messaging a player, you can jump straight to their profile or pouch with a single button.
- Players can no longer remove items from saved sets; you can only swap them with the same type of item.
- Unique items no longer give you extra pouch space.
- Places can still be added, but they are subject to approval before appearing in the app. You can upload a photo when you create a place to aid in this approval process.
- Far too many to list. Rest assured that the app is faster, more responsive, and less crashtastic than ever before.
- We've also added a number of minor UI enhancements.
- Our server infrastructure has undergone a massive update to make things smoother than ever.
Things We Haven't Changed:
- Addictive gameplay.
- Friendly community.
- Sarcastic surprises.
App DescriptionVoted 'Best European Gaming Startup 2012' - Nonick 012 -- 'WallaBee is a pretty, innovative, and beautiful iPhone game' - TheNextWeb -- 'WallaBee is definitely the clear leader' - AboutFoursquare.com -- 'An Explorers wet dream' - Joey Strawn
Containing over 800 beautiful items across more than 50 sets, WallaBee is the largest collecting and trading game available on the App Store. With players in over 90 countries and new items released daily, you'll need to forage, mix, and trade in the game that just keeps growing!
-- Rewards: Find a rare Branded Item and collect a real world prize (anything from beautiful photo books to plushies!)
-- Variety: Collectible items for every taste, from Dinosaurs and Orcs to Clown Fish and Ruby Slippers
-- Mix: Some items are only created by mixing others together... will you find the secret recipes before everyone else?
-- Places: Forage for items by visiting over 2 million real world locations
-- Trade: A friendly community across 90 countries will help you complete your collections
-- Achievements: 32 achievements, 3 leaderboards, and a top 100 ranking in each set with full GameCenter integration
-- Free: Every gorgeous item can be collected without paying a penny!
WallaBee has been designed for both the original iPhones and iPhone 5 screens and our stunning artwork is optimised for Retina Displays.
October 28, 2013 New version 1.3.4
October 21, 2013 New version 1.3.3
October 15, 2013 New version 1.3.2
September 27, 2013 New version 1.3.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.3
September 16, 2013 New version 1.2.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release