What's NewDear runtastic User,
We appreciate your feedback and we use this to improve our apps:
- Fully iOS 6 compatible
- Screen will no longer be turned off after taking a photo
- Crash when Facebook needed a relogin
New Features from last Version:
- iCloud: settings are now synchronized when upgrading from Lite to Pro
- New way to calculate average cadence. Sections without pedal action are now omitted.
- Activities can now be saved without valid locations (useful for indoor activities)
... and a lot of small improvements and bugfixes
App DescriptionTurn your iPhone into the perfect bike computer with plenty of features and the most accurate altitude calculation in the entire AppStore. Whether your track is a lap around your house or it is in the deepest mountain trails, the runtastic Mountain bike app is your ideal companion.
Mountain biking is the perfect mix of exercise, fresh air and beautiful nature. Drive where the road leads you without losing orientation. The offline-maps function gives you the possibility to use the maps even without GSM coverage so that you can be with the nature and with your bike at the most remote trails. It makes no difference whether you are a beginner or you are training for the Olympic Games, the app gives you everything that you as a mountain biker could have ever wished.
On the trail:
• Offline maps - for tours in areas without GSM coverage.
• Configurable Maps: Google Maps and Open Cycle Map
• Automatic pause detection using ANT+ sensors
• Weather and wind conditions
• Recording of important parameters during the session such as duration, distance, altitude, calories, sensors values
• Configurable parameters on the main screen
• Voice feedback
• Get motivated by your friends with live tracking
• Create a playlist for your tour and activate your personal power song for extra motivation
• Take pictures, they will be then saved to your tour
After the tour:
• Detailed view of your tour with start and end points
• Kilometer-split: Analysis and table view on each part of your tour
• Detailed analysis of your tour: total distance, duration, average speed and more.
• Speed, distance and altitude statistics and graphs.
• Altitude profile of the track
• Cadence and heart rate pie charts.
• Upload your activities to the fitness portal - www.runtastic.com - and get an even more detailed analysis.
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Send an E-Mail with your performance to your friends and training partners
Sensors and Accessories
• For an exceptional accurate measurement of your speed, cadence and heart rate, you will need the extern sensors, which can be acquired at– my.shop.runtastic.com
• iPhone bike mounts are also available at – my.shop.runtastic.com
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We wish you lots of fun with the mountain bike computer and we are looking forward for your feedback and your review email@example.com, facebook.com/runtastic, @runtastic
May 22, 2013 New version 2.0.2
April 26, 2013 New version 2.0.1
April 20, 2013 New version 2.0
September 19, 2012 New version 1.4.1
August 24, 2012 New version 1.4
June 15, 2012 New version 1.3.1
December 22, 2011 Initial Release