Now you can answer all your children's questions.
Santillana offers you the simplest answers to the most puzzling questions so that your children can discover and investigate the world they live in. Learning can be fun.
All the apps that make up the Visual Encyclopaedia of Questions are:
• The Human Body.
• Dinosaurs and Other Large Reptiles
• Pets and Farm Animals
• Wild Animals
• Woodlands, Forests, Mountains and Deserts
• Cities Inside and Out
• The World of Insects
• The World of Art
• The Universe
• Large Buildings
• Inventions that Changed the World 1
• Inventions that Changed the World 2
• The Earth
• Seas, Oceans, Lakes and Rivers
• World Myths and Legends
• Countries, Religions and Cultures of the World
• Plants and Flowers
• A Journey through History
• Travellers and Explorers
The application Inventions that Changed the World 1 has both a Spanish and an English version, and, additionally, it has a question game, which also comes in both languages, so that your children can go over what they have learned about the subject.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release