App DescriptionThe movie of the year! Starring you!
PicToFlick - The app that gets better with every single photo! Caution! It's addictive - no side effects guaranteed!
How does PicToFlick work?
Take photos of you as often as possible - Your face in each photo with all different kinds of backgrounds. PicToFlick creates exciting and varied movies by showing a fast sequence of the photos. The more photos you take the better the movies get. See your hair or your beard growing over time. See the seasons go by. See your travel adventures. See your whole life in time lapse! It's just enormous fun!
Easy to use and intuitive movie creation!
The highlight: Choose the time per photo with a slider and select if you want to include all photos or e.g. 1 per week. A movie preview and the movie duration will be shown instantly to assist you in defining the best possible outcome. Movie encoding is just a further click away and the movie will be available for watching in your iPhones camera roll and can be easily send via email or uploaded to Youtube.
PicToFlick just works - Out of the box!
All technical refinements of PicToFlick perform fast and reliable and foremost without complicated setup requirements.
PicToFlick main features:
- Superior photo quality: Automatic focus set to your face and optimal exposure with auto flash mode
- Support for front and rear camera (if available): Take photos yourself with the front camera or with a second person using the rear camera
- Matching face position for fluent movies: PicToFlick assists with an automatic overlay of your reference photo on top of the live camera view
- Optimized movie quality and blazingly fast movie encoding: Professional movie quality with best possible compression for fast sharing
- Easy movie export: From the camera roll via Email or Youtube upload similar to movies taken with the iPhone (experts can also access the movie files via iTunes file sharing)
- Automatic weekly reminders: On request, PicToFlick reminds you to take another photo in order to create the best possible long-term effects
December 21, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
December 12, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 09, 2011 Initial Release