Experience last mile navigation via shared route from SmartGPS device to your smartphone. Landscape mode also supported.
The Navman Roadmate gives you the SmartGPS experience on your iPhone.
This app is designed to be a robust search tool with an extensive Point Of Interest library. In addition, Yelp and Foursquare display suggested locations in a dynamic environment of flipping squares that show locations near you. The "Route Sharing” and “Send to” function allows you to share your route and destination from your smartphone to your Navman SmarGPS and other cloud connected devices registered on your account.
SmartGPS Companion app features in the FREE download include:
• Information Squares – innovative interface makes selections easy to access with features presented in squares. Get Yelp, Foursquare, Navigation, Traffic, Safety and Fuel all on one control panel. Check in when you arrive at your destination.
• Share – select your destination and sync with your SmartGPS for a seamless navigation experience.
• Off board Internet Provided Traffic*
• Searchable on board maps – scan the entire Australia and New Zealand.
• Points of interest– conveniently search for restaurants, hotels, petrol stations, etc.
• One line keyword search for POI’s and addresses
Languages Supported: English
• Subscription required for Traffic services and Turn by Turn Navigation
• Mobile reception required for real time searches in Yelp!, Foursquare, and for receiving Traffic updates and safety alerts. Wi-Fi connectivity required for similar use on iPod touch.
* Data charges applies for real time searches and updates in Yelp!, Foursquare, and for receiving Traffic updates and safety alerts (in app purchase upgrade).
• Subscriptions are billed to you through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• iPhone 3G & iPod touch 2nd gen are not supported. User must upgrade to iOS 6.0 or later to use the latest app. iOS 7 is supported by this release.
^ For subscription data, "lifetime" is defined as the USEFUL life of the product or until Magellan no longer receives relevant data from its current supplier.
- October 03, 2014 New version 3.5
- June 10, 2014 Initial release