App DescriptionThe Magellan RoadMate, brought to you by Navman, transforms your iPhone into a top-notch navigational device, with the latest and most sophisticated GPS capabilities like audio and visual turn-by-turn directions.
Not only are you able to use TrueLocal to find places like shops, hotels and restaurants easily, this app comes with a swag of highly advanced GPS features usually only found in dedicated sat nav devices. For a little bit extra, you can buy a lifetime subscription to live traffic updates from SUNA.
World class features and benefits available with Magellan RoadMate include:
• Turn by turn navigation, including spoken street names offering you audio and visual directions
• Map zoom and pan during turn-by-turn navigation to reduce confusion
• Pedestrian mode so you can use it while walking
• Tunnel Assist for continuous navigation guidance even when you are driving through a tunnel
• Trip Select which displays your route options so you can choose your preferred course
• Road Assist can locate where you are if you breakdown and tells you the closest emergency contacts like the nearest mechanic; and displays their details so you can call for help
• 3D Junction Views and advanced lane guidance offering more detailed information on where you are and what lane you should be travelling in
• Continued navigation while calling, playing music and auto music fading for incoming calls
• Multi-stop trip planning which can work out the best route to take when you have many stops to make
• In-app, one off purchase option of live traffic updates from SUNA for only AUD 19.99
• Free premium language options including English, Spanish and French
• Over 600,000 POI’s pre-installed as well as POI search options with TrueLocal
• Comes pre-installed with Australian and New Zealand NAVTEQ maps
SUNA Live / Predictive Traffic is offered as a lifetime subscription (AUD 19.99 billed one time)^
Subscriptions are billed to you through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Privacy statement: http://www.magellangps.com.au/Info/Privacy_Policy
^For maps and traffic data, “lifetime” is defined as the life of the product or 3 years, whichever is reached first, or until Magellan no longer receives relevant map and traffic data.
It is illegal to use your iPhone without a cradle while you are in a car. Magellan RoadMate by Navman offers a premium car kit which includes a cradle that has an in-built GPS receiver to enhance the GPS signal to your phone. The kit lets you call hands free with Bluetooth, has a powerful, amplified hands-free speaker and charges your phone when plugged in. The Magellan RoadMate premium car kit can be purchased from www.magellangps.com.au
November 13, 2013 New version 2.6.1
October 30, 2013 New version 2.6
March 07, 2012 Initial Release